Fixing Yellow Light of Death on a 40GB Playstation 3

Hi guys this is a video tutorial on how to fix a 40GB Playstation 3 that has the Yellow Light of Death. I have to stress that the insides of any other Playstation 3 will not look the same as the 40GB model, although you could use this as a reference guide. They are not very different but again they are not the same. The HDGamingRoom does NOT take any responsibility for anything you repeat in this guide. Opening up your Playstation 3 WILL VOID your warranty. Use at your own RISK. This guide will work on 99% of the time as the other 1% could be due to it being a PSU failure.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help the best I can. Remember to comment, rate and of course subscribe to the Youtube channel.

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat


Post a Comment

Please Leave Feedback Here.....