29/08/2010

HDGamingRoom Update

Hi guy and gals, sorry its been a while since I posted anything but hopefully it becoming more regular. I thought maybe an update was in order of what is happening with the HDGamingRoom and what we have coming up. So here is a list of what I have bought over the past few weeks and what you can expect from it

  • Kodak Zi8 - Review
  • Doom 3 - RetroGamingRoom
  • The Witcher - Review
  • PSN+ - Reviews, Gameplay etc
  • Sapphire 5870 - Review and Benchmarks
  • XBOX 360 Slim 4GB Model - XBOX 360 gameplay coming to HDGamingRoom
  • Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 - Review (maybe)

I have also rented Batman Arkham Asylum, so expect some gameplay footage of that up soon. I would also like to thank my friend Jamie for his generous donation of Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 (1 being the re-make) for the Nintendo Gamecube to the HDGamingRoom, it is much appreciated. I was thinking of starting a new series called RetroGamingRoom, so this donation will probably be the start of that. Also I have stumbled across another fellow gamer that does great, original videos named KPea (link below), so you should definiatly go and check out her channel. The main reason for mentioning this is a while ago she posted a video called 'A Brief Gaming History' (link also below) which I thought was such a good idea for a video that I will be posting my gaming history in the up coming weeks. Many thanks to everybody that leaves feedback and subscribes to my channel, hopefuly you can now see that behind the scenes the HDGamingRoom is still hard at work :) Peace.

Kpea's Channel: Click here
A Brief Gaming History: Click here
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Feedback Here.....