04/07/2010

My Render Settings Sony Vegas

I have been receiving a lot of questions lately on the render settings that I use and questions on how to get good quality videos when rendering in Sony Vegas. So for all of you out there that are unsure on what settings to use, here is a quick tutorial. If you have any problems with the render settings used in this video please let me know either here or in the comment section on Youtube. Remember to rate, comment and of course subscribe to my Youtube channel. Also leave any questions or suggestions you have either here or on Youtube.

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Feedback Here.....